วันศุกร์ที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

แบบทดสอบ

แบบทดสอบ Past Perfect Tense


Choose the right answer...
1. I was sure that I ___________ him before.
a. had saw
b. seen
c. had seen
2. I needed to know what ______________ to my car.
a. has happened
b. had happened
c. happened
3. The show ________________ by the time we got to the cinema.
a. had start
b. had started
c.  has started
4. Mark left the restaurant after he _________ eating.
a. had finished
b. has finished
c. finished
5. I went to bed after I ___________ off the television.
a. switched
b. has switched
c. had switched
6. They had already gone ,when we _____ at noon. 
a .arrived 
b. has arrived 
c. had arrived
7 My son ________ his homework ,when his friend came.
a. has finished
b. had finished
c. finish

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น